Rose M. Taylor, M.D.
Dr. Taylor grew up in Chicago, Illinois and completed her medical training at the University of Illinois Medical School. After working as Chief of Internal Medicine at Dekalb Medical Center she opened the Georgia Medical Associates practice in Stone Mountain, GA August 1993. Dr. Taylor served on the DeKalb Medical Staff Executive Committee representing the Internal Medicine Department. She quickly established herself as a leading internist and opened a second Georgia Medical Associates office in Snellville, GA. Dr. Taylor was honored by Governor Roy Barnes as “Doctor for the Day” and served as the physician for the Georgia House of Representatives on that day. Dr. Taylor retired from active practice in 2005 but has remained an active participant within both offices.
Dr. Taylor is proud of the reputation earned in the Stone Mountain and Snellville communities by Georgia Medical Associates. Her medical staff is board certified and has never had any license restrictions or revocations. In addition, this practice has no malpractice claims and is free of all federal and state disciplinary actions.
Dr. Taylor has one daughter and enjoys traveling domestically and abroad, movies, physical fitness and nutrition.
- University of Illinois – Medical Technologist
- National College of Chiropractic – Doctor of Chiropractic Degree (Graduated Cum Laude)
- University of Illinois Medical School – Degree in Medicine
- Grady/Emory University Hospital, Atlanta, GA – Internal Medicine Intern Program
- Grady/Emory University Hospital, Atlanta, GA – Internal Medicine Residency Program
Davina Hayes Dansby, M.D.
Dr. Dansby has been a practicing primary care physician since 2000. While at Emory University she was elected to receive the Emory Medical Scholar Award, the Dean’s Scholar Award and the National Association Medical Scholar Award. Dr. Dansby completed her residency at the Morehouse School of Medicine where she served as Chief Resident in her final year.
Dr. Dansby's interests include women's health and integrative medicine especially in areas of herbal medicines and nutritional healing.
- Davidson College, Davidson, NC – Bachelor of Science (Graduated Cum Laude)
- Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA – Degree in Medicine
- Morehouse School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA – Residency Program
J. David Lentz, III, M.D.
David Lentz was raised on the coast of Georgia. He went to Georgia Southern University and the Medical College of Georgia. He did a family medicine residency at the Naval Regional Medical Center in Jacksonville, FL. After his residency Dr. Lentz went to Flight Surgery School at the Naval Aerospace Medical Institute in Pensacola FL. He was a flight surgeon and served on two aircraft carriers. He left the Navy in 1980 and has been practicing family medicine in Snellville, GA for 33 years.
Dr. Lentz's wife, Dr. Hisa Yamaguchi, is a general surgeon. His son is an ICU nurse at Grady Hospital and he enjoys running, biking and swimming.
- Georgia Southern College, Statesboro, GA – Undergraduate Degree
- Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA – Degree in Medicine
- Naval Regional Medical Center, Jacksonville, GA – Residency Program
John “Jack” P. Williams, M.D.
Dr. Williams grew up in Louisville, Kentucky and completed his medical training at the University of Kentucky. He worked at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis, IN while completing his residency.
Dr. Williams has a twin sister, one older brother and one older sister. He enjoys music, art and movies.
- University of Dayton, Dayton, OH – Undergraduate Degree
- University of Kentucky Medical School – Degree in Medicine
- St. Vincent Hospital, Indianapolis, IN – Residency Program
- Currently pursuing Masters in Public Health at Emory University, Atlanta, GA
David Dubose, P.A.
Mr. Dubose completed his medical training at the Emory University School of Medicine. Since then he has gained experience in a number of areas to include Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, Pain Management, Correctional Medicine and Urology. Mr. Dubose has been Board Certified by the NCCPA and is a member of the Georgia Association of Physician Assistants as well as the Mississippi Academy of Physician Assistants.
Mr. Dubose is married with three sons. He enjoys fishing, exercising, sports, movies and quality family time.
- Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA – Physician Assistant Program
L. Denise Stillwell-Barker, MPAS, BS, P.A.-C.
Denise Barker is Board Certified and Licensed for over 18 years as a Physician Assistant. She obtained her Advanced Medical Degree from University of Nebraska, Masters in Physician Assistant Studies. She is a graduate from Alderson-Broaddus College with Bachelors Medical Science degree. She has successfully completed advanced intensive preceptorships at Ohio State University Hospital in all areas of Primary Care and Surgery. She has received outstanding recognition in Primary Care. She was a participant Fellow for Schering Corp in Hepatology. Denise has been progressively working in areas of Internal Medicine, Family practice, Urgent care and Wellness for over eighteen years.
Denise loves to travel, read, exercise and enjoys trying different foods.
- Alderson-Broaddus College, WV – Undergraduate Medical Science Degree
- University of Nebraska, NE – Advanced Medical Degree in Physician Assistant Studies
DeAndra McDuffie, N.P.
Ms. McDuffie is a native of South Carolina and completed her undergraduate studies at the University of South Carolina with a bachelor of science in nursing with honors. As a nurse, she has experience in critical care, labor and delivery, and gynecology. She later furthered her education at Emory University receiving her masters of nursing in science. While at Emory, she trained extensively in women’s health focusing on dysmenorrhea, postmenopausal complications, and management of chronic disease. DeAndra’s combination of clinical education and experience provides a strong academic foundation for the holistic care she feels is critical to provide good patient care and outcomes.
- University of South Carolina, SC – Undergraduate Degree
- Emory University, Atlanta, GA – Masters of Nursing in Science
- Member of American Nurses Association
- Member of American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Member of National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health.